Dear LuaRT Community,
I'm proud to announce the release of LuaRT Studio, a free and opensource IDE to develop Lua applications on Windows.
You can use it to develop, debug Lua 5.4.4 and LuaRT console/desktop applications, powered by the standard LUA54.DLL version of LuaRT that provides maximum compatibility with Lua, as it includes "os" and "io" modules.
LuaRT Studio is based on Zerobrane Studio, and features :
- Automatic switch between Lua console or desktop application based on file extension (.lua and .wlua respectively)
- Updated UI, using current Windows UI theme, icons for files, tabs, and panels.
- Rework of the "Outline" tab, now called "Symbols" (displays local and global variables, new icons, table expansion...)
- Icons for variables in Watch panel and Stack panel, based on their type
- Support for using ttf font files in studio/res/fonts
- LuaCheck updated to 0.26
- Updated mobdebug to support LuaRT objects.
- New project option to Show/Hide console window.
- Local console now uses latest Lua 5.4.4
- Project panel updated to use file icons
I hope you will enjoy this new iDE to develop more easily with LuaRT.
Feel free to post any feedback as usual !