LuaRT 1.3.0 is now released.
You can read changes and download it on the [Login to see the link]
- This release provides full string compatibility with standard Lua while preserving UTF8 functions, which are now prefixed by a
- Experimental support has been added to require for embbeded binary modules in compiled scripts (experimental, not sure it would work for all modules) without the need to extract them
- JSON binary module is now provided in the
- A lots of bugs have been fixed
- LuaRT Studio has a big update too, and versions are now synced with LuaRT (1.3.0)
I hope you will enjoy it, and as usual, please feel free to post any comment, or bugs, regarding this release.